Job Description: Administrative Assistant
Location: Rubber City Radio Group 1795 W Market Street Akron. Hybrid.
• Work closely with the AR/AP/Invoicing/Billing Manager.
• Acting as a back-up to the AR/AP/Invoicing/Billing Manager.
• Assisting with end-of-month reconciliation and billing by processing statements.
• Helping prepare documents for audits.
• Back-up processor, if needed, for payroll, commissions, end-of- month, credit card, and check processing.
• Working with Sales Team and Clients when certain requests are made for invoices and other billing/invoicing needs.
• Intercepting daily mail and other deliveries and distributing to the correct individuals.
• Coordinate with building maintenance for vendor access and communication in primary and secondary adjacent building.
• Working with Sales Manager/Sellers to assist in creating basic sales pieces and proposals for clients.
• Working with Office Manager for supply re-orders and supply organization.
• Working with the Digital Sales Manager in helping fulfill digital advertising orders by uploading creative content to a third party platform.
• Other daily routine office and administrative duties for the department heads.
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• Two years minimum experience in an administrative role
• Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, and prioritizes tasks well
• Able to work closely and strong communication with department heads, sales team members, and others
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Experience with the Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs. Google Sheets)
• Experience learning and utilizing third-party billing/invoicing software.
• Able to be a quick study in learning new software functions and willing to assist last minute where needed within the administrative department
About Rubber City Radio Group
• Locally owned and operated media company with a portfolio of four radio stations (94.9 WQMX, 97.5 WONE, 1590/93.5 WAKR, 1073 Alt CLE,) a Digital Advertising division, and an events non-media division.
• RCRG provides robust community and business partnerships, audience entertainment, and charitable relationships in Northeast Ohio.
• RCRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Please reply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. EEO