Job Description: Marketron Traffic Administrator
Location: Rubber City Radio Group 1795 W Market Street Akron. Hybrid.
• Enter national, regional, and local sales orders and/or revise sales
contracts for all broadcast and digital RCRG stations using the
Marketron Traffic system.
• Maintain a file of all entered orders for possible future review.
• Edit and revise station log programming/formats as instructed by
• Manage proper log placement of commercials, sponsorships,
billboards, then electronically generate and upload the daily
broadcast station logs.
• Schedule make-good spots after logs are reconciled.
• Generate and distribute Marketron Traffic sales reports as directed
from managers, sales staff, or local or national agencies.
• Communicate with sales, promotions, continuity, and business office
staff to ensure all commercials run as contracted, with correct
placement and billing.
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
• Previous Marketron experience preferred, not required.
• Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, and prioritizes tasks well.
• Able to work closely and strong communication with department
heads, sales team members, and others.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Experience with Office 360 and Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs.
About Rubber City Radio Group
• Locally owned and operated media company with a portfolio of four
radio stations (94.9 WQMX, 97.5 WONE, 1590/93.5 WAKR, 1073 Alt
CLE,) a Digital Advertising division, and an events non-media division.
• RCRG provides robust community and business partnerships,
audience entertainment, and charitable relationships in Northeast
• RCRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Please reply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. EEO